We are already aware of the fact that matcha is excellent for your health (weight reduction, chronic illness, heart, and more.). (weight loss, chronic disease, heart, and more..).
Did you realize, though, that this wonderful green powder may also do wonders for your skin? We have seen many experts laud matcha full of antioxidants and even suggested that you include matcha in the daily diet.
You obtain the best grade green tea antioxidants at least 3 times when you drink matcha. This implies that each glass has more advantages. It's not awesome!!
In today’s blog, we are sharing with you how matcha can be beneficial for your skin and more………….
So let’s dive into it………
Ceremonial Grade Matcha: The highest quality of Matcha
Google will offer you the result even if you are looking for "Matcha Near Me." But it might be unclear among them to choose the greatest quality.
Ceremonial Grade Matcha is the finest quality of Matcha. It is a form of matcha developed for a Japanese traditional tea ceremony. It is usually subtle and more complex than culinary matcha.
For millennia, ceremonial matcha grade has been around. Chlorophyll and L-theanine, an amino acid that provides attention, concentration, and mood improvement, are grown in shade.
It comes exclusively from the sweetest, tenderest, greenest leaves cultivated beneath shadows of the early spring harvest. In contrast to culinary matcha, ceremonial grade matcha is not utilized for baked, cooked, or garnished meals as an additional ingredient. It is used solely for its own drinks of sweets, nut milk, and spices. It is supposed to be pure and straightforward.
Ceremonial Grade Matcha For Your Skin
Matcha is probably popular as an exquisite drink and as a health elixir. That's even excellent news when you ask us in a skincare market overcrowded with chemicals full of animal products!
Matcha is the all-around natural option from acne cream to anti-aging serum, owing to its many antioxidants and healthy plant components.
Ceremonial Grade Matcha benefits for our skin
- Did you ever wonder why matcha is such vibrant green? This is because the amount of chlorophyll it contains is considerable. Interestingly, Chlorophyll can protect your skin from UV damage and minimise anti-aging, resulting in less wrinkles and sunspots.
- Matcha is very rich in antioxidants and is helpful to fight inflammation, Eczema, and rashes. Matcha can assist to ease your skin, whether you have red, spotty or acne-like.
- Matcha contains methylxanthines found to boost the stimulation of the skin, helping not only produce healthy, bright skin but also an even + healthy skin!
- Hormonal acne is typically affected by excessive androgen hormone stresses that lead to increased sebum levels in the sebaceous glands. It enables Matcha to fight stress at both levels.
The advantage of drinking Japanese Orgainc Matcha comes from the inside out, thus we recommend that you use it consistently for optimal effects.
How to use ceremonial grade matcha in your skincare routine?
The ceremonial grade matcha has vitamins in it (A, C, E, K, and B complex). These nutrients support the continuous synthesis of collagen for healthy skin and prevent premature skin aging.
To tone your skin
- Take a bowl with two matcha powder teaspoons and add rosewater to make it paste-like.
- Add a few drops of lavender essential oil in the paste and blend thoroughly.
- On your face and neck, apply this mixture.
- Rinse off after 15 minutes after the mask gets dry.
For intense moisturization
- Take two matcha green tea teaspoons in a bowl
- Fill in a paste with milk
- Fill this mixture with a half teaspoon of honey
- Mix until the consistency is smooth and apply over your face and on your chest.
- Allow it to dry and rinse in clean water afterward.
To prevent greasiness
- In a bowl, combine a powder of matcha with one teaspoon of Multani soil
- Add a couple of drops of tea oil
- Forms a smooth paste with water
- Use it on your neck and face
- Allow to dry, then rinse with clear water.
- In a bowl, take 2 teaspoons of matcha green tea powder and one teaspoon of ground coffee beans
- Make a paste with some yogurt
- Mix it thoroughly and apply it to your face and neck
- Let it dry partially, then scrub your skin lightly with a strong stroke massage
- Place your skin dry, rinse off with normal water.
Looking for matcha green tea powder to order?
Look no further than Aki Matcha. Aki Matcha provides the best ceremonial grade matcha powder, emerald in green colour and delicate and smooth in taste.