Matcha tea is absolutely delicious! No doubt why tea lovers are going gaga over it.
Whether you’re just starting with matcha or have been an avid matcha tea drinker, you can never get enough of it.
It is indeed a one-of-a-kind beverage loaded with numerous health benefits
So, are you intrigued to know more about the best matcha powder?
Yes? Good, so are we!
Time to delve deeper into the unique world of matcha.
What is Matcha?
Matcha is ground green tea, made from fresh, young leaves finely ground into powdered form. It’s been popular since the 12th century, among the Japanese as a ceremonial beverage. It comes from the plant (camellia sinensis).
Match has a unique taste and a delicate sweet flavor. It is filled with numerous health benefits.
What is Ceremonial Grade Matcha?
Ceremonial Grade Matcha is the highest quality tea grade matcha with delicate taste and vibrant green color. It’s been used for centuries in traditional Japanese tea ceremonies and has a smooth, sweet, luxurious flavor.
Ceremonial Grade Matcha is made from the youngest tea leaves which are picked and the stems and the veins are completely removed. These leaves are grounded with a stone, and the grounding process gives matcha powder the flavor and the pure taste.
Ceremonial Grade Matcha is extremely fine-textured, rich in nutrients, and smells like freshly cut grass. It is better suitable as a thick-styled tea.
What is Culinary Grade Matcha?
Another matcha powder with a different taste and flavor from the ceremonial matcha. The sole purpose of using culinary grade matcha is for cooking and baking.
Culinary grade matcha is regarded as a lower quality matcha powder compared to ceremonial grade matcha, and is different in taste (slightly bitter), and is made from older tea leaves.
Our Best Matcha Powder
Here at Aki Matcha, we have various types of matcha powder, including both ceremonial and culinary matcha.
So whether you want to enjoy a sip of the best matcha tea, or want to add it to your lattes, and ice cream, you’ll get it all.
- Super Ceremonial Grade Matcha - Special Edition
The delicious taste added with the vibrant green color will give a refreshed, smooth, sweet, delicate flavor that you’ll want to sip all day.
Use or super ceremonial grade matcha with milk, sugar, chocolate, or soy products and enjoy this premium-grade matcha.
- Authentic Japanese Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder - Ceremonial Grade
Another high-quality ceremonial matcha powder, made from freshly plucked green tea leaves. Whether you are a newbie or a long-time fanatic of matcha tea, our authentic Japanese organic matcha green tea powder gives your tongue the flavor and the taste that you find nowhere else.
Our products have no artificial coloring and are directly sourced from organic farms of Japanese
What should you look for in Matcha?
Buying the best matcha powder can be a bit overwhelming because of so many grades and types. Keep an eye on these qualities!
- The color of the tea (more green, more pure).
- The texture, quality, and density.
- The quality of the products- is it leaves or is it stem?
- The fineness and the delicacy of the powder.
- Exposure to oxygen.
- The grinding process?
- How was it treated before processing?
- Added ingredients.
How to make matcha tea?
Preparing matcha tea doesn’t take much, and is easy. You need the best matcha powder, hot water, and a whisk.
- Use a tea strainer to sift the matcha powder to make sure there are no clumps.
- Put the match powder in a bowl, add some hot water to it and start whisking.
- Keep whisking until you get a foamy tea.
- You can also add milk or chocolates, to get some extra flavors
- Pour the foamy tea into a cup and you’re ready to take a sip!
- Remember, the quality of the tea powder makes all the difference. To get your hands on the best matcha powder for preparing a tasty latte, Google “best matcha latte near me” and click on Aki Matcha. Here, you'll have nothing but the best quality matcha powder.
Buying the best matcha powder is not as hard as it seems – only if you buy it from genuine companies. Matcha is a tea that gives you everything in just one sip - taste, flavor, health benefits, All in one!
Matcha tea drinkers are head over heels with all the benefits they witnessed after drinking it regularly - and you’ll see it too.
So what are you waiting for? Buy the best matcha powder today and enjoy the benefits this amazing tea will bring to your life.
Hope you find this article helpful! Thanks for reading!!
Leave a comment