We know you love matcha – and therefore, you are here – in search of delicious matcha recipes. The taste, color, and texture brimming with health benefits make it a miraculous beverage.
We do not like to restrict the use of the best matcha powder in Japan only for tea and beverages. We wanted to take forward the tradition of matcha and incorporate it into different dishes.
And stemming from the initiative of using the best matcha powder in Japan in different recipes – Aki Matcha – a famous Matcha brand in the US – has come up with these fantastic matcha recipes that not only contribute to your taste buds but also contribute to your health.
2 Delicious Matcha Recipes Using The Best Matcha Powder In Japan
This matcha cake has a sweet taste with an underlying satisfying bitterness – topped with its green color.
- Large Eggs - 2
- Egg Yolk – 1
- Caster Sugar – 100g
- Best Organic Matcha Powder – 2 teaspoon
- Plain Flour – 125g (will also be needed for dusting)
- Baking Soda – 5g
- Butter or Ghee – 110 g
- Honey – 2 teaspoon
- Take a large bowl, add the eggs, yolk, sugar, best organic matcha powder, and ½ teaspoon sea salt – and whisk all together until you get a foamy texture.
- While whisking, sift in the flour and baking soda (ensure no lumps) to the mixture.
- Warm the butter and the honey over low heat for 1-2 mins.
- Pour the madeleine mix into the honey butter mixture and stir it, and then cover it for some time.
- Take the mixture on a tray and freeze it overnight or for a few hours.
- Once completed, you have a yummy, healthy matcha cake.
Matcha Christmas Tree
What better than using the best matcha powder in Japan to make Christmas shaped-biscuits? We know there’s nothing! Know how to make it.
- Take a food processor and grind the desiccated coconut with the icing sugar. You can use a coffee grinder.
- Mix the flour and the best organic matcha powder from Aki Matcha, and then add it to the coconut mixture.
- Add all the remaining ingredients to the mixture with a pinch of salt.
- Make a dough of the mixture and freeze it for 30 mins.
- Heat the oven at 140 C fan.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface and use a tree-shaped cutter to get the Christmas trees.
- Put them on baking parchment and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- The trees should be green and nice.
- Remove it from the oven and let it cool.
- Take a small bowl and mix the icing sugar with the milk.
- Add a few drops of coloring.
- Sprinkle them across your Christmas Tree with desiccated coconut
Now you know the recipes! Order the best matcha powder in Japan from Aki Matcha today and enjoy the benefits of organic matcha in the comfort of your home.